- Who is Ina Cüsters-van Bergen?
- Author of Esoteric Books
- Trainer of Consciousness and Inspirator
- Booking Ina Cüsters-van Bergen for a training
- Ina's teaching methods
- Ina is a member of the International Board of Hermetic Trainers
Ina Cüsters-van Bergen founded the Hermetic Order Temple of Starlight® in 2003, together with the members of the former Lodge Auset Hekau, and the people who were associated with that lodge. Ina teaches the Western Mystery Tradition.
After having enrolled for the study program, she developed as a Third Degree Adept she founded her own school in 2003 the Hermetic Order Temple of Starlight®.
'The Western Mystery Tradition touched me so deep, that I knew from my innermost being that I was one of the torchbearers. That was made clear to me very soon after the start of my study there by the Contact of the School. It made me feel in a hurry. I had an implausible hurry to be finished on time. This Knowing walked beside me, and provided me continuously with information from another layer of being. In fact I had two teachers, an eartly teacher, but it was by a powerful miracle call of the Inner Teacher that followed this summoning to found a new school.
Ina Custers-van Bergen
Ina’s mission and motto: Unifying the Two Lands
At this moment Ina has focused herself completely on teaching, she writes lessons, rituals, lectures, gives workshops for students from different countries. Her goal is to make the ancient Mystery texts and techniques accessible for modern people who are interested in practical esoterics.
"These techniques are very important, because they help people to grow and to heal on a very deep level. You do not need to confront, the old gods do the job, and that makes that the process of change very supple. Time and again you are immersed in a benevolent bath of loving energy. That is why I made the old Egyptian motto of the Pharaoh’s to my motto. ‘Unifying the Two Lands’. The Egyptian Pharaohs used this physical metaphor of connecting Upper Egypt to Lower Egypt to express that they connected the spiritual worlds with everyday life.'
For more information about Ina Cüsters-van Bergen look at Wikipedia Encyclopedia: nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ina_Cüsters_-_van_Bergen
Ina Cüsters-van Bergen is the author of the book 'De weg naar de oude mysteriën'. This book has been translated into English under the title 'The Temple of High Magic'.
Ina Cüsters-van Bergen is the author of the Temple Training for the first degree. People who work in this degree are members of the 'Order of the Exalted Land', the first suborder of the Hermetic Order of the Temple of Starlight®
She is also the author of the Solo Magical Training: a intensive magical training for advanced students which trains you for the First Degree as well as some of the higher orders of the Hermetic Order of the Temple of Starlight®.
Ina is also the author of all the study material, rituals, courses, weekend workshops and Temple Retreats of the Hermetic Order Temple of Starlight®.
FOREWORD for the Dutch version
Ina Cüsters- van Bergen knows exactly what she is talking about. She has been fully trained, and has gone through the discipline. She has worked with others and learned with them how to avoid the pitfalls that lie in wait for the unwary. The Sacred Science is a demanding study, it needs time, effort, patience, and dedication.
Ina Cüsters-van Bergen has an extensive experience in organizing and leading short workshops, and intensive weekend trainings.
Organizers of events can book her for lectures, courses, trainings and weekend workshops.
Ina’s lectures are sources of inspiration, Ina’s workshops show that Ceremonial Magic is apart from the magical work also a form of art. Ina uses the ancient mystery knowledge that was passed on ‘from mouth to ear’ to bring people to their ‘Magnum Opus’, this is what is meant with the Great Work of Alchemy, that causes people to outshine in the area in which they are already good at.
Are you as the organizer of events busy with questions like:
- I want to offer a spiritual training which has a thorough content and which is build upon solid foundations.
- I want to invite a speaker/ trainer who offers a challenging and point of view to look at existential matters
- I want to make shake up some rusty patterns with people in my environment.
- I want to create unity in my team.
- I want to challenge my team to transform our work to a higher level?
- I want us to formulate answers to bring our work unto a spiritual level?
As a trainer of consciousness Ina works with the positive forces of transformation which are hidden in everyone. With her teaching methods she awakens spiritual experiences in people, and learns them to use those forces as a source of power in their lives. These experiences bring people in contact with their subconscious archetypical patterns. When brought into the conscious mind, they become steering forces which give direction to your mission in life.
"Everybody's life is the result of forces that are active in the subconscious mind and the higher mind. When you make contact with these forces you will experience spiritual experiences. The intensity of these experiences, the ability to summon them, and the focus you have on them, determine your feeling of fulfillment and of meaning. These experiences become a source of power in yourself, which you can use in your everyday life. I regard the subconscious mind as a great reservoir of unrealized potential. At the moment you start to transform these forces into steering spiritual forces, then you free an enormous growing potential in people."
Ina Custers-van Bergen
In her lessons and workshops Ina combines theory and praxis, and she uses techniques as Pathworking, mantras, creation of Thoughtforms, rituals, energy exercises, vibration exercises, healing- and auto hypnotic techniques.
Nowadays she teaches – after a intensive study of years – the ancient Egyptian initiation tradition, the magical Qabalah, and the so called Sea mysteries: these are the initiation roads from pre-Christian traditions, who have a direct relation to the mythologies of the stars.
'I use the Qabalalistic Tree of Life as a musical instrument, to reverberate a broad range of traditions. This was called by our ancestors ‘the ‘Music of the Spheres’. As a child I already looked up to the starry heavens, and I knew that this was the home of ancient mysteries which I wanted to discover.'
Ina Custers-van Bergen
You can book Ina Cüsters-van Bergen for the following events
- The Way of the Wise - Ritual Magic Series
- The Gateway to the Gods - Ritual Magic Series
- The Winding Waterway - Ritual Magic Series
- The Tarot, journey to Twenty-two Astral Gates
- The Sword in the Stone - Arthur mythology
- The Atlantis Rings - Sea Mysteries
- The Magus of Eternity
- Anubis, guide through the Shaman’s Gate - Egyptian Mysteries
- The Black Goddess of Miracles
- The Ancient Oracles
- Babylonian Moon magic - Babylonian Mysteries
- The Mysteries of Eleusis - Greek Mysteries
- The Magical Lotus of Healing - Egyptian Mysteries
- The Egyptian Goddess Neith, Creatrix - Egyptian Mysteries
- The Descend of Innanah - Babylonian Mysteries
- The Return of the Goddess - Goddess Mysteries
- Sekhmet when she dances - Egyptian Mysteries
- The Labyrinth of King Minos - Greek Mysteries
- The Seven Heavens Angelic - Christian Mysteries
- Enumah Elish: the Creation of the World - Babylonian Mysteries
- The Works of Hercules - Greek Mysteries
- The Board game of the Inner Land
- The Shem ha-Mephorash: 72 Angels of the Name of God - Jewish Mysteries
- Introduction to the Western Mystery Tradition
- Introduction to the Egyptian Mysteries
- Introduction to the Magical Qabalah
- The Seven Planetary Spirits – Astrological Magic
- Isis, the Great One of Magic – Egyptian Mysteries
- The Hidden Room of Osiris – Egyptian Mysteries
- The Potter’s wheel – Egyptian astrological magic
- The Creation of Talismans – Mediaeval Astrological Magic
- The Body of Nut – Egyptian Astrological Magic
- And of course Ina adapts lectures, courses and workshops to make them fit to the goals of your organisation.
Photo's of Ina Cüsters-van Bergen ritual performances at workshops